The plan for this week is:
Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday:
- Sentinal Alarms to arrive and install security system, intercom system, home music distribution system, surround sound wiring, and ducted vacuum pipework.
- Sparkie to return and finish Level 1 electrical and external light points.
- Harvey Norman Air Conditioning - install the ActronAir ductwork and the condensing unit.
- Deliver bricks required for the external staircase (7 stairs).
- Deliver roof tiles to complete the tiling (and re-lay the area that was laid poorly).
- Install Wall & Ceiling Insulation.
- Deliver the Gyprock and get ready to sheet the joint the following week (hopefully).
That's it for now, hope all goes according to plan - fingers crossed PLEASE ;-)
BELOW: ...here is an interesting BEFORE and AFTER (work in progress):